Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Capital Project Procurement Lead in our Yaroslavl Takeda site.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
About the Position:
- To ensure early involvement of the Procurement function in capital projects representing Procurement in project scheduling and any related update sessions, providing inputs to project schedules concerning the key milestones of a procurement process as well as the relevant durations.
- Where applicable, providing support to the development of the Capital Procurement Plans required to funding decisions.
- Where applicable supporting budget quote requests.
- Leading development and signing of confidentiality disclosure agreements where applicable.
- Ensure continuity and compliance with the global category strategies of Takeda as well as the preferred supplier program objectives.
- Where applicable, prepare and execute RFI (Request for Information) processes in the Ariba E-Sourcing system.
- Both for equipment and services required by the project leading competitive selection processes including but not limited to RFQ (Request for Quotation) preparation and RFQ execution (including scope clarification with bidders) in the Ariba E-Sourcing system, bid evaluation and bid clarification, mandatory contract negotiation, scope of work finalization, awarding and contracting process in the Contract Management system.
- Before a sourcing event is closed, in alignment with the responsible global category manager, prepare and execute e-auction events in the Ariba E-Sourcing system both for equipment and services as applicable.
- Follow-up on purchase requisitions placed by business in the Ariba E-Sourcing system of Takeda.
- Review supplier performance and progress reports consistent with agreed requirements to insure consistency with quality, service and delivery objectives as well as schedule and budget requirements.
- Provide and drive input on all aspects of the supplier cost reduction and procurement development programs.
- Cover the commercial aspects (scope of work or contract amendments, negotiations, etc.) of change (variation) requests.
- Closing-out supplier contracts.
- In case of EPCM (Engineering Procurement Contract Manufacturing) arrangements ensuring that all project procurement activities are prepared and executed in full compliance with the “Procurement Procedure” document under the supervision and control of the Capital Project Procurement Lead consultant. In EPCM arrangements the Capital Project Procurement Lead is responsible for the management of the EPCM supplier in terms of procurement, contracting, ordering, contract execution (including change orders) and expediting activities.
- Straightforward and continuous communication with the global and local procurement functions, stakeholders, project team members, suppliers, and if applicable the EPCM supplier’s team.
- Reporting activities as defined by Takeda (Project and Procurement functions) at the beginning of the engagement.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred) in business or technical field;
- C.P.M. and A.P.P. desirable;
- At least 7 years of demonstrated diversified procurement and sourcing experience in capital projects;
- Demonstrated experience with EPCM / EPC structures;
- Demonstrated experience in managing purchasing activities related to high value long lead equipment and complex engineering, construction management and commissioning, construction and validation services in capital projects.
Skills you need:
- High degree of Ethics
- Excellent organizational, project management, communication (written and verbal) skills;
- Leadership (guides and influences others toward the accomplishment of a goal);
- Proactivity, ability to work individually and as part of a complex project team;
- Business Acumen (concepts and practices and applies them across all situations);
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (effectively interacts with diverse cross section of people at all levels of the organization including executive leadership);
- Good Analytical Skills (effectively supports decisions on factual data and analysis);
- Strong Negotiation Skills;
- Able to interface with multiple levels of management, including senior management at both procurement and business unit levels;
- High level of client focus and an ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and compressed timelines;
- Ability to work as a member of an international, multicultural team in different time zones;
- Travel (up to 25%) may be required in support of global projects.
Capital Project Procurement LeadВ архиве с 18 июля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию