Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Supply Management Group Leader in our Yaroslavl Takeda site.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
About the Position:
- Review the forecast inputs from Commercial team or Contract Manufacturing partner, do a challenge process and develop consensus on the unconstrained forecast with all stakeholders.
- Assuring the fulfilment of the monthly forecast by monitoring, understanding and acting fast to correct the demand input.
- Support the monthly demand forecast to correctly predict the volume and allow supply chain to properly plan to meet customers demand.
- Validation of proper forecast reallocations to better support the market demand.
- Assuring communication flow with different areas of planning for proper service satisfaction.
- Financial revision on additional opportunities & optimization to better support the demand.
- Coordinate and facilitate the monthly S&OP meetings to establish consensus demand and supply plan for the mid-/long-term horizon.
- Proactively identify supply constraints and propose solutions through demand management, capacity expansion, level loading, or network balancing.
- Managing of the delivery process to different markets and customers.
- Facilitate closing gaps between the demand and supply. Develop and recommend alternate solutions derived from analytics and to align with key stakeholders.
- Manage local inventories and its optimization through Replenishment model used in distribution planning.
- 3rd Party Management - monitor performance and manage the daily operations with the Contract Manufacturing partner.
- Ensure Monthly Supply review process is performed at respective producing plants, CMOs and regions according to the guidelines.
Business excellence and compliance:
- Ownership of reporting functionality: report creation and configuration, identifying trends and root cause and define improvement plans with related teams.
- Review of planning KPIs and identify & implement corrective actions to improve results.
- Implementing continuous improvement initiatives, fostering an Agile mindset.
- Safeguarding GMP compliance in the Supply Chain department in line with Quality policies.
- Supporting activities related to audits and inspections.
- Implement effective processes and structures through LEAN initiatives, digitalization and cross-functional collaboration.
Education and Experience:
- Scientific graduate (BSc, MSc) with 3+ year pharmaceutical experience.
- 5+ year solid experience in supply planning and logistics with increasing responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Experience in the use of supply chain and demand planning tools (APO, IBP), ERP systems (SAP), MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Data Reporting tools (Qlik, Power BI).
- Capability in distribution / transportation capacity planning and management.
- Extended GxP knowledge.
- Knowledge of English at the Upper Intermediate level.
Skills you need:
- Ability to collaborate and build strong partnerships internally and externally with customer focus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity across a broad portfolio of customers and channels.
- E2E mindset and collaborative, influence-based leadership approach.
- Strong focus on delivering results as well as services.
- Highly analytical: critical-thinker; strong analytical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Strong data management skills, organizational skills with the ability to manage team effectively.
Supply Management Group LeaderВ архиве с 21 июля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию