Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Head of Engineering in our Yaroslavl Takeda site.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Manages engineering operations for manufacturing operations in order to provide holistic engineering and maintenance support and sustainably achieve capacity plans and fulfillment targets.
- Maintains equipment and facilities, performs facilities management including operations of utilities and critical systems, provides technical support, and supports capital planning and execution.
- Main tasks are to provide expertise and engineering for pharmaceutical processes to support operations network, with focus on implementation of defined capex projects in manufacturing organization, concept and basic design within technical area of expertise on major investment projects with using technical solutions and ensure technical quality (state-of-the-art, Best Practice). Further on responsible for an harmonized maintenance and qualification strategy in area of responsibility.
- Collaborate with various teams to track and report on Global Engineering performance delivery and results, and consolidation of information from sub-functions that are relevant to run the business, innovate the business and grow the business.
- Ensures new technology is embedded in our standard equipment in collaboration with the external partners.
- Safety first: drive safety culture and ensure adherence to relevant safety standards throughout the lifecycle of CAPEX projects
- Team Leadership: Leads Engineering Team to provide holistic engineering and maintenance support to the site.
- Solution and Improvement Design: Develops and sustainably achieves capacity plans and fulfillment targets.
- Engineering Support: Maintains equipment and facilities, performs facilities management including operations of utilities and critical systems, provides technical support, and supports capital planning and execution.
- Thought Leadership: Fosters environment for knowledge sharing and development of engineering expertise throughout the engineering organization.
- Customer Interaction: Effectively collaborates with customers to understand issues and opportunities. Inspires and partners with them to install pragmatic and innovative improvements.
- People and Culture: Be a role model for the Leadership Behaviors in everything that is done.
- Lead investment projects in the site and oversight short and midterm capacity- and resource planning for projects
- Harmonized maintenance and qualification strategy
- Support the establishment of the global project engineering standard processes, policies and procedures, implementing common standards on regional level
- Contribute to establish site master plans and regional master plans with facility, process, utility and engineering focus
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Higher professional (technical) education with work experience at the executive technical engineering positions at pharmaceutics not less than 5 years
- Experience in an Site Leadership role (Head of Site Engineering)
- Experience in large and complex projects as well as both formal and informal leadership / coordination
- In-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical processes and their regulatory requirements
- Extended GxP and EHS knowledge
- Knowledge of industry standards, guidelines and processes
- Proven knowledge of state-of-the-art and best practice in field of expertise
- Discipline specific project knowledge
- Extended knowledge of business & project management
- Problem Solving: Enlists sound judgment and implements analytical, creative approaches to solve complex problems and develops this in others. Demonstrates innovative problem solving and analytical skills that establish a reputation of focus and strategic enterprise thinking.
- Team and Talent Development: Builds, mentors and coaches the Engineering team. Must possess strong leadership, team building and management skills. Acts as a positive, resilient and collaborative leader with a ‘can do’ approach.
- Business Acumen: Has a high level of business acumen and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Communication: Develops and maintains strong relationships at various levels with partners. Influences key internal and external stakeholders. Utilizes excellent interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels and achieve outcomes
- Good business understanding and drive to implement a structured
- Strong focus on delivering results as well as services
- Ability to challenge projects and/or technical solutions
- Capability to identify engineering capabilities, find and develop engineering talent, drive a continuous enhancement of strong professionals ensuring a continuous development of talented leaders
- Fluent English.
Head of EngineeringВ архиве с 10 февраля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию