з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our client, foreign oil & gas company is looking for Project Engineer
- manage assigned portions of the project between conceptual design, through detailed engineering, construction and into commissioning;
- adhere to company HSSE standards, and deliver within budget, schedule and quality requirements;
- part of the team, managing delivery via contractors, covering safety, cost, schedule and quality in the implementation of the project;
- responsible for visible leadership in HSSE to drive Goal Zero, timing, budget and quality standard;
- report / intervene any unsafe behavior or unsafe operating condition observed while working in the plant/construction site(s);
- applicable act as contract holder for one or more contracts and accountable for the safe and top quartile delivery;
- focus on interface management, interface controls and follow-up;
- encouraging a co-operative attitude and maintain a close working relationship between the resident team and those of the contractor to maintain appropriate degree of control such that the responsibilities and liabilities under the contract are maintained;
- responsible for project controls and ensures that the Implementation manager is kept informed of the progress of the work and highlighting significant deviations from plans and providing proposals for remedial actions;
- make appropriate use of the expertise of company and through the appropriate service contracts to ensure that the project quality and technical integrity requirements are met.
- higher education – engineering (construction) bachelor’s degree;
- fluent level of English (written and oral);
- professional experience – not less than 5 years;
- strong interest to learn the engineering competences and have experience in managing capital programs.
- high salary level;
- extended social package.