C++ Windows Developer (Toolbox App)
от 180 000 руб. на руки
We at JetBrains think of coding as a creative process, one that is best done when you’re in the ‘flow’. All our products are designed with this principle in mind. As such, downloading product updates and installing them on a regular basis is not something you’d rather be doing. JetBrains Toolbox App is a small but nifty app that makes using JetBrains tools more enjoyable than ever. It’s a one-stop control panel designed to help users manage JetBrains tools, installations, updates, and even projects.
We are looking for a C++ developer on Windows to make Toolbox App work on Windows in the best possible manner.
Areas of Responsibility:
Build multi-platform application core in C++ with focus on Windows.
Integrate with Microsoft Visual Studio and JetBrains Resharper.
Write unit, functional and end to end tests.
Investigate and reproduce reported bugs and issues, and fix them.
Collaborate with developers from other JetBrains teams and work on various cross-product integrations.
CEF (Chromium Embedded Framework).
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in software development.
- Strong knowledge of C++14.
- Experience with COM and other Windows specific technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and JetBrains tools.
- Readiness to work in a distributed team.
- Understand OOP and modern programming paradigms (Dependency Injection, SOLID, unit and integration testing, etc).
- Know how to optimize and refactor other people's code as well as your own.
- Ability and desire to work efficiently without direct supervision.
- Have strong teamwork skills: open to diverse opinions and able to protect your point with sound reasoning.
- Performance optimization & profiling.
- Experience with and a passion for UI design.
- Strong sense of UX fundamentals, including accessibility.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of users (internal and external), strong problem-solving skills, adaptability, proactivity, and willingness to take ownership.
- Participation in OSS projects, readiness to send PRs to external tools that we use.